Tue, 03 Oct|
Luxurious 11 Day Yoga, Meditation, Reiki Healing, Cacao/ Fire ceremony, Taj Mahal & culture galore in India.
India is not a holiday destination but a life experience ! Travelling from Udaipur to Delhi via a 16th century castle, a peaceful lake resort & the Taj Mahal, this is the retreat you have been waiting for ! Treat yourself to this life changing trip. Come back inspired & stronger !
Time & Location
03 Oct 2023, 12:00 – 13 Oct 2023, 19:00
Rajasthan, India, Bijaipur, Bassi, Rajasthan 312001, India
About the Event
India is not a holiday destination but a life experience !
Come and experience India with us, off the beaten track.
We will travel across Rajasthan, from romantic Udaipur, the city of lakes, to bustling capital city Delhi, via an enchanting 16th century castle and UNESCO World Heritage Site The Taj Mahal in Uttar Pradesh.
This life changing retreat is all about you taking time out of your busy schedules to heal past traumas & adopt a fresh outlook on your life.
The captivating 16th century architecture of castle Bijaipur in Rajasthan, will offer the perfect sanctuary for healing through Angelic Reiki & revitalising with daily sessions of yoga, breath work and meditation..
The surrounding bursts of colours will fill your heart with joy & optimism.
The days are mindfully organised around activities that will help you rejuvenate, heal and explore your surroundings.
This retreat is packed with goodness for the body & soul.
Limited places !
Rejuvenate • Yoga instructor Prateek Kashyap will hold morning and late afternoon sessions offering Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Ashtanga yoga, breath work and meditation - The yoga will be outdoors, on the castle roof and under a mango tree at Pangarh Lake Resort.
Heal • With angelic Reiki master & intuitive healer Samantha Murray. Over various sessions, Samantha will take you on a journey of powerful self- healing & trauma release, using light language, energy clearing & guided meditation.
Sacred Cacao & fire ceremony • Samantha will guide you through a Sacred Cacao & fire ceremony. The cloud free dark skies over Rajasthan are a celestial wonder & the perfect place for intention settings & star gazing.
Explore • India is so culturally rich & we will make the most of our surroundings. We will start the trip in Udaipur, Rajasthan, and travel to Castle Bijaipur for 3 nights.
We will indulge in bird watching, an evening safari looking for leopards & other wildlife. We will also have a cooking demonstration.
The village by the castle also makes for an interesting stroll.
Between activities you have plenty of free time to be as active as you want or laze by the pool with a good book.
We will move on to Pangarh Lake Resort for a couple of days of digital detox. Having the resort to ourselves, it is the perfect setting for a Sacred Cacoa and fire ceremony followed by star gazing.
Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a short drive away and an opportunity for a great day out.
We will travel to Agra by train. We will visit Agra city and the mesmerising Taj Mahal. We will stop at The Oberoi Amarvilas Resort for lunch for a touch of well deserved Indian luxury.
To escape the hustle and bustle of the city, we will spend half a day at Wildlife SOS sanctuary to learn about rescued sloth bears and elephants.
Delhi will be the last stop on our travels. 2 days in Delhi will allow us to sample some of the capital's points of interest.
Things to do at the castle • Bike hire to explore the village and beyond • Horse riding (all levels welcome) • Spa treatments
- £1899 for single occupancy of double room with en-suite bathroom.
- £1599 per person in a shared double room with en-suite bathroom - Double or twin beds.
Please submit your details (or get in touch at email@example.com/ WhatsApp +447517 702 266) to register your interest - Book your place with £400 deposit - Balance due in September 2023.
- What’s Included • Pick-up from Udaipur Airport • 10 nights luxury accommodation • 22 meals • Yoga / meditation/ breath work sessions with Prateek Kashyap • Angelic Reiki healing/ energy clearing / light language sessions with Samantha Murray • Cacao/ fire ceremony • Guided visit of Udaipur • Cooking demonstration • Evening Jeep safari • Visit of fabric block printing workshop • Guided visit of Chittor Fort • Guided visit of Agra & the Taj Mahal • Visit of Baha’i Lotus temple • Visit of Lodhi art district • Our amazing guide, Karnpratap, will accompany us for the entire trip • All transportation included • Drop-off at New Delhi airport
- What’s not included • Flights to Udaipur airport (Assistance and advice will be given on booking flights if required) • Visa (Assistance given if required) • Travel insurance • Return flights • Beverages* (Non alcoholic/ alcoholic) • 9 meals • Gratuities
- Day 1 - Tuesday 3 October • Pick up from Udaipur Airport • Transfer to UdaiGarh hotel • Lunch (not included) • Guided visit of Udaipur/ Shopping/ Free time • Dinner (not included)
- Day 2 - Wednesday 4 October • Breakfast • Leave Udaipur • Drive to Nathdwara • Visit Shrinathji temple dedicated to Lord Krishna & Lord Shiva's Statue • Lunch (not included) • Healing session #1: Angelic Reiki • Drive to Castle Bijaipur • Dinner
- Day 3 - Thursday 5 October • Morning yoga • Breakfast • Free time • Lunch • Free time • Healing session #2: Meditation • Yoga • Dinner
- Day 4 - Friday 6 October • Morning yoga • Breakfast • Free time • Cooking demonstration • Lunch • Free time • Healing session #3: Light language & Aura cleansing • Yoga • Evening safari • Dinner
- Day 5 - Saturday 7 October • Morning yoga • Breakfast • Leave the castle • Drive to Pangarh Lake Resort for 2 nights of Glamping (School or temple visit on the way) • Lunch • Free time • Yoga • Dinner • Healing session #4 Cacao/ fire ceremony
- Day 6 - Sunday 8 October • Morning yoga • Breakfast • Drive to Tarapur village • Visit fabric block printing workshop/ shopping • Lunch • Free time • Healing session #5: Mantras & Chakras toning • Yoga • Dinner
- Day 7 - Monday 9 October • Morning yoga • Breakfast • Leave Pangarh • Travel to Bassi • Visit wood toy makers/ shopping • Travel to Chittorgarh • Lunch • Afternoon guided visit of Chittor Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site • Visit of the spice market/ shopping • Dinner • Down time • Drive to Chittorgarh station & board train to Agra
- Day 8 - Tuesday 10 October • Breakfast • Arrive Agra • Transfer to hotel • Free time • Lunch at the Oberoi Amarvilas Resort • Guided visit of Agra & the Taj Mahal • Dinner at Sheroes Hangout (not included)
- Day 9 - Wednesday 11 October • Breakfast • Drive to Wildlife SOS sanctuary to see their work with rescued sloth bears and elephants • Lunch (not included) • Afternoon transfer to Agra train station • Train to Delhi • Transfer to hotel • Dinner (not included)
- Day 10 - Thursday 12 October • Breakfast • Visit to Baha’i Lotus temple • Lunch (not included) • Visit Lodhi art district • Free time/ shopping • Dinner (not included)
- Day 11 - Friday 13 October • Breakfast • Visit of National crafts museum • Lunch (not included) • Market/ free time/ shopping • End of retreat • Transport to airport
Yoga styles • Hatha • Vinyasa Flow • Ashtanga - To suit all levels - There are yoga mats available at the castle if you cannot bring your own.
Meet the team
* Samantha Murray is an angelic Reiki master, intuitive healer and Light language activator. She will also hold the Cacao ceremony. Samantha has worked in the fitness industry for over 20 years helping people achieve their fitness/health goals and teaching fitness qualifications to others to pursue a career within the fitness industry. However, she always had a passion for spirituality and over the past ten years has been working on her own spiritual development and growth through meditation, Buddhism and energy healing. The results she achieved have been phenomenal and helped her heal within. In doing this she came to realise that she wanted to give others the opportunity to experience the same benefits she had received in her life. Samantha then got the calling to become an Angelic Reiki practitioner and then went on to past life therapies such as The Amaranta Method, light language and now teaches her own courses to activate others.
Samantha got her calling to follow her passion to help people on this journey of life, to heal not only on a physical level but also emotional and spiritual level.
** Prateek Kashyap will be your yoga instructor. Prateek has years of experience teaching yoga and breathing techniques.
Prateek runs his own yoga centre in Chittorgarh. He is a very supportive teacher and welcomes practitioners of all levels.
Partner Charity: Wildlife SOS based near Agra.
£25 from every booking will be donated to Wildlife SOS, helping towards their much needed rescue and care of abused sloth bears and elephants.
Check out their amazing work here Wildlife SOS