Mon, 01 Jul|
5 Day Yoga, Meditation, Guided Walks, Sound Bath, Vision Board Workshop & more in Cumbria, England.
Connect with nature & nourish your inner child ! Yoga, meditation, walks, talking circles, sound bath, vision board workshop, wild dipping, a picnic, a fire ceremony, star gazing, nutritionally balanced plant based meals, new friendships…
Time & Location
01 Jul 2024, 16:00 – 05 Jul 2024, 10:30
Cumbria, Cautley, Sedbergh LA10 5LZ, UK
About the Event
This retreat is all about you !
Treat yourself or someone you love to 5 days/ 4 nights in a nurturing environment among a very small group of like minded people - 8 guests maximum.
Step away from the noise and stress of your everyday life.
We have created a perfect sanctuary where you will be able to switch off and look after yourself whilst we look after you.
As summer is in full swing, Cumbria is the perfect setting to relax, nourish, energise & restore yourself.
Making you stronger in the process.
This retreat will aim to feed body and soul....
You will enjoy:
- 2 daily sessions of yoga, breath work and meditation with Hélène Fauquet, to help you quieten the mind. In the studio or on the deck.
- Beautiful walks to explore the stunning Cumbrian countryside on our doorstep that will allow you to reconnect with nature.
One walk will take us to Cautley Spout, England's highest waterfall.
- A vision board workshop - Visualise your dreams & goals to inspire & motivate you.
- A picnic in a nearby field where we can practice barefoot walking, hold a talking circle and gratitude journaling and indulge in cloud spotting...Mindfulness at its best !
- A crystal and Tibetan singing bowls sound bath, aiming to reset the nervous system and slow down the production of stress hormones.
- For the more adventurous, there is the possibility of cold water dipping nearby which has a variety of health benefits, including boosting your immune system and jump starting your metabolism.
- A fire ceremony - On the last evening, around the fire pit, hot chocolate in hand, we will release anything that doesn't serve us anymore.
Let the flames take away our negative patterns and fears. The dark skies above Cumbria are also the perfect location for star gazing. Find peace and calmness.
- Delicious wholesome plant based meals.
- Tea, biscuits & fruits are available throughout the day.
All outdoors activities are weather permitting.
The chosen venue, St Marks Stays, a restored Victorian vicarage near Sedbergh, will be the setting for this bespoke retreat of no more than 8 guests.
Every room is beautifully decorated and offers extremely comfortable beds !
Yoga style • Hatha & Yin with influences of Iyengar & Kundalini • To suit all levels • Group size: Maximum of 8 participants.
What’s Included • 4 nights accommodation • Nutritionally balanced plant based breakfast, lunch & dinner for the duration of the retreat • Tea, biscuits, snacks & fruits • 2 x daily yoga / meditation/ breath work sessions • 2 x Guided walks • Cold water dipping • Sound bath • Star gazing by the fire pit • Fire ceremony • Talking circle • Parking
What’s Not Included • Travel to and from St Marks Stays
What To Bring • Clothing and footwear suitable for outdoor walking in July.
- Day 1 - Monday 1 July - Check-in at 4pm • Welcome tea & biscuits • Circle time/Ice breaker and Yin Yoga • Dinner • After-dinner Yoga Nidra
- Day 2 - Tuesday 2 July - Yoga • Breakfast • Free time/ Wild dipping/ Reading • Lunch • Guided walk to Cautley Spout (3.5 hours approx.) • Yoga • Dinner
- Day 3 - Wednesday 3 July - Yoga • Breakfast • Vision board workshop • Connect with nature/ nourish your inner child: Picnic lunch/ barefoot walking/ talking circle/ gratitude journal/ cloud spotting • Yoga • Dinner • Sound bath
- Day 4 - Thursday 4 July - Yoga • Breakfast • Free time/ Wild dipping/ Reading • Lunch • Guided walk to Farfield Mill/ Arts & Crafts shopping opportunity (2.5/ 3 hours approx.) • Yoga • Dinner • Talking circle/ fire ceremony/ star gazing by the fire pit.
- Day 5 - Friday 5 July - Yoga • Breakfast • Check- out at 10.30am.
'Yoga is the technology of upgrading, activating and refining your inner energies for the ultimate possibilities'. Sadhguru.
Meet the team:
* Florence Achery will be your hostess and guide you through the vision board workshop. She will also hold a sound bath on the last evening.
Florence is a sound healer from London. She graduated from the College Of Sound Healing and works with 432hz crystal singing bowls and Tibetan singing bowls.
Sound healing is incredibly powerful. It enables you to fully switch off and let go of the “monkey chatter“. It is known to help with anxiety, insomnia, stress and can rebalance the nervous system and heal on a deep cellular level.
** Hélène Fauquet will be your yoga instructor.
Hélène has over 20 years experience having qualified as a yoga instructor in 2003 at the Sivananda Yoga Vendanta Dhanwantari Asham in Neyyar Dam in Kerala, India. She has been teaching yoga ever since.
Hélène has a deep knowledge of pregnancy yoga, yoga for teenagers, perimenopause and menopause as well as Yin yoga.
Hélène is based in London where she teaches face to face or over Zoom.
Pranayama, breathing exercises, are an integral part of all the classes.
Partner Charity: H.A.D.A - Home & Away Dog Aid
£25 from every booking will be donated to H.A.D.A, helping towards their spay/ neuter programme of Turkish street dogs.
Check out their amazing achievements and join their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/135660537158100/about
• Shared room with en-suite bathroom, £584 per person/ £1168 per couple - King size bed or twin beds available.
• Single room with shared bathroom, £635 (Only 2 rooms available so only 2 people sharing a bathroom) - Double bed.
• Single room with en-suite bathroom, £685 per person - Double or king size bed.
Book your place with £100 deposit [non-refundable] - Balance due by 15 May 2024.
Once your deposit has been paid, Florence will get in touch to confirm your place.
You also have the option of paying in full if you wish.
To take advantage of paying in stages, please WhatsApp, call or email.
If you have any questions or to book your place by bank transfer, please reach out to Florence:
- WhatsApp/ call/ text: +447517702266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to book your place.
The balance will be due 6 weeks before the start of the retreat.
We will send you a gentle reminder nearer the date.
Single room, en-suite bathroom
Single room with its own bathroom - Double or king size bed. Total cost £685 - £100 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due 15 May 2024.From £100.00 to £685.00
- £100.00+£2.50 service fee
- £685.00+£17.13 service fee
Single room, shared bathroom
Single room with double bed - Share the bathroom with 1 other guest. Total cost £635 - £100 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due 15 May 2024From £100.00 to £635.00
- £100.00+£2.50 service fee
- £635.00+£15.88 service fee
Double room, en-suite bathroom
Shared room with its own bathroom - 2 people booking together. Twins or king size bed. Total cost £1168 (£584 per person) - £200 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due 15 May 2024.From £200.00 to £1,168.00
- £200.00+£5.00 service fee
- £1,168.00+£29.20 service fee