Fri, 23 Jun|
4 Day Vinyasa, Hatha & Restorative Yoga, Meditation, Walks, Sound Bath & Star Gazing in Cumbria.
Vinyasa, Hatha & Restorative Yoga, Meditation, Sound Bath and Walks in stunning Cumbria. Stop the noise, connect with nature, take time for yourself. Enjoy some headspace & have a meaningful reset.
Time & Location
23 Jun, 16:00 – 26 Jun, 10:30
Cautley, Cautley, Sedbergh LA10 5LZ, UK
About the Event
This retreat is a chance for you to spend 4 days/ 3 nights in a nurturing environment among a very small group of like minded people - 8 guests maximum.
Why not treat yourself to a long weekend away from the noise and stress of your everyday life ?
We have created a perfect sanctuary where you will be able to switch off and look after yourself whilst we look after you.
As days get longer and the sun is shining, Cumbria is the perfect setting to relax, nourish, energise & restore yourself.
This retreat is about you and aiming to feed body and soul....
You will enjoy:
- 2 daily sessions of yoga, breath work and meditation to help you quieten the mind.
- Beautiful walks to explore the stunning Cumbrian countryside on our doorstep that will allow you to reconnect with nature. Mindfulness at its best !
- For the more adventurous, there is the possibility of cold water dipping nearby which has a variety of health benefits, including boosting your immune system and jump starting your metabolism.
- A crystal and Himalayan bowls sound bath, aiming to reset the nervous system and slow down the production of stress hormones.
- On the last evening we will stargaze by the fire pit [weather permitting].
- Delicious wholesome plant based meals.
- Tea, biscuits & fruits are available throughout the day.
The chosen venue, St Marks Stays, a restored Victorian vicarage near Sedberg, will be the setting for this bespoke retreat of no more than 8 guests.
Yoga style • Vinyasa / Hatha / Restorative • To suit all levels • Group size: Maximum of 8 participants.
What’s Included • 3 nights accommodation • 2 daily yoga / meditation/ breath work sessions • 2 x guided walks • Sound bath • Nutritionally balanced plant based breakfast, lunch & dinner for the duration of the retreat • Tea, biscuits, snacks & fruits • Star gazing by the fire pit • Parking
What’s Not Included • Travel to and from St Marks Stays.
What To Bring • Clothing and footwear suitable for outdoor walking in June.
- Day 1 - Friday 23 June - Check -in at 4pm - Welcome afternoon tea - Late afternoon yoga - Dinner.
- Day 2 - Saturday 24 June - Morning yoga - Breakfast - Free time - Lunch - Guided walk - Late afternoon yoga - Dinner.
- Day 3 - Sunday 25 June - Morning yoga - Breakfast - Free time/ Cold water dipping - Lunch - Guided walk - Late afternoon yoga - Dinner - Crystal & Tibetan bowls sound bath - Star gazing by the fire pit.
- Day 4 - Monday 26 June - Morning yoga - Breakfast - Check- out at 10.30 am.
'Yoga is the technology of upgrading, activating and refining your inner energies for the ultimate possibilities'. Sadhguru.
Meet the team:
* Jacqui Wallace will be our yoga teacher.
I teach yoga, co-deliver yoga and walking retreats, practice Thai Yoga Massage, facilitate residentials for young people and I create beautiful paintings!
I didn't really start practicing yoga until my 30s but I thank my lucky stars that it found me, because it really has transformed the way I live my life and helped me to deal with life's obstacles.
Thai Yoga Massage compliments and adds depth to my yoga practice and understanding of the human body. I’ve taken my initial trainings in Portugal and at the end of 2022, I headed to the jungles of Costa Rica to enhance my learning… another incredible experience!
I work with compassion, sensitivity, curiosity, and humor. Within a yoga class, I constantly encourage self-exploration, cultivating mindful awareness during flow and within stillness.
When I’m not teaching yoga, offering a massage, or working with young people, you’ll find me blissfully lost in my little shared art studio, surrounded by paint, inks, and mess! Taking inspiration from my travels and the simple beauty of the focused moment.
Yoga frees my body and mind, but creating art is also my yoga…helping to feed my soul.
** Florence Achery will be your hostess and holding space.
Florence is a sound healer from London.
She graduated from The College Of Sound Healing and is an accredited member.
She works with 432hz crystal singing bowls and Tibetan singing bowls.
Sound healing is incredibly powerful. It enables you to fully switch off and let go of the “monkey chatter“. It is known to help with anxiety, insomnia, stress and can rebalance the nervous system and heal on a deep cellular level.
Partner Charity: H.A.D.A - Home & Away Dog Aid
£25 from every booking will be donated to H.A.D.A, helping towards their spay/ neuter programme of Turkish street dogs.
Check out their amazing achievements and join their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/135660537158100/about
• Single room with en-suite bathroom, £469 per person - Double bed.
• Shared room with en-suite bathroom, £379 per person/ £758 per couple - King size bed or twin beds available.
If you have any questions or to book your place by bank transfer, please reach out to Florence:
- WhatsApp/ call/ text: +447517702266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cumbria June 23 to 26
From £469.00 to £758.00
From £469.00 to £758.00
Sale endedPrice optionPriceQuantityTotal
+£11.73 service fee
+£11.73 service fee