Mon, 19 Jun|
5 Day Yoga, Meditation, Walks, Vision Board Workshop, Personalised Sound Healing & more in Cumbria.
Take some time out for yourself and get ready for summer. Welcome to our sanctuary where you can take care of yourself whilst we look after you. Be number one in your own life ! If not now then when ?
Time & Location
19 Jun, 16:00 – 23 Jun, 10:30
Cautley, Cautley, Sedbergh LA10 5LZ, UK
About the Event
This retreat is an opportunity to spend 5 days/ 4 nights in a nurturing environment among a very small group of like minded people - 8 guests maximum.
Why not treat yourself to a few days away from the noise and stress of your everyday life ?
We have created a perfect sanctuary where you will be able to switch off and look after yourself whilst we look after you.
As days get longer and the sun is shining, Cumbria is the perfect setting to relax, nourish, energise & restore yourself.
This retreat is all about you and aiming to feed body and soul....
You will enjoy:
- 2 daily sessions of yoga, breath work and meditation to help you quieten the mind.
- Beautiful walks to explore the stunning Cumbrian countryside on our doorstep that will allow you to reconnect with nature. Mindfulness at its best !
- A vision board workshop - Visualise your dreams & goals to inspire & motivate you.
- For the more adventurous, there is the possibility of cold water dipping nearby which has a variety of health benefits, including boosting your immune system and jump starting your metabolism.
- Every guest will be offered a complimentary one to one crystal & Tibetan singing bowls sound healing session with the aim to reset the nervous system & slow down the production of stress hormones. The session lasts approximately one hour & is optional.
- On the last evening we will stargaze by the fire pit [weather permitting].
- Delicious wholesome plant based meals.
- Tea, biscuits & fruits are available throughout the day.
The chosen venue, St Marks Stays, a restored Victorian vicarage near Sedberg, will be the setting for this bespoke retreat of no more than 8 guests.
Yoga style • Vinyasa / Hatha / Restorative • To suit all levels • Group size: Maximum of 8 participants.
What’s Included • 4 nights accommodation • Nutritionally balanced plant based breakfast, lunch & dinner for the duration of the retreat • Tea, biscuits, snacks & fruits • 2 x daily yoga / meditation/ breath work sessions • 2 x Guided walks • 1 x Vision board workshop • Cold water dipping • Private & bespoke sound healing session • Star gazing by the fire pit • Parking
What’s Not Included • Travel to and from St Marks Stays
What To Bring • Clothing and footwear suitable for outdoor walking in June.
- Day 1 - Monday 19 June - Check -in at 4pm - Welcome afternoon tea - Late afternoon yoga - Dinner.
- Day 2 - Tuesday 20 June - Morning yoga - Breakfast - Free time - Lunch - Guided walk - Late afternoon yoga - Dinner.
- Day 3 - Wednesday 21 June - Morning yoga - Breakfast - Free Time/ Cold water dipping - Lunch - Vision board workshop - Late afternoon yoga - Dinner.
- Day 4 - Thursday 22 June - Morning yoga - Breakfast - Free time/ Cold water dipping - Lunch - Guided walk - Late afternoon yoga - Dinner - Star gazing by the fire pit (weather permitting).
- Day 5 - Friday 23 June - Morning yoga - Breakfast - Check- out at 10.30am.
'Yoga is the technology of upgrading, activating and refining your inner energies for the ultimate possibilities'. Sadhguru.
Meet the team
* Rebecca Enderby will be your yoga teacher.
Rebecca is a yoga teacher, jeweller and ex-academic ! She has been practicing yoga since finding it at her university gym in 2005 and teaching since the end of 2015. Her practice has changed and evolved over the years but it has always been her anchor. Knowing that she can get on the mat to move and breathe in some form is a very valuable part of her mental health and wellbeing tool-kit.
Rebecca teaches Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yoga Nidra but most of her practice and teaching is a strong but steady Vinyasa flow. Her classes focus on building strength and awareness in the body wanting the students to learn about their bodies as they move with the breath – and in turn also become aware of what is going on in the mind. Whilst the classes are on the stronger side they are adaptable to all levels. The classes will also be a little bit playful. We are here to move, breathe and discover. Rebecca is excited by what yoga can teach us both on and off the mat.
Rebecca has a PhD in Human Geography and had the privilege of spending seven months living in Bangalore, South India, for her research. She fell in love with India and this is where the seed was sown to become a yoga teacher. She did 200 hour training with Erin Prichard at The Power Yoga Company in London and has since trained in pre and post-natal yoga with Yoga London. She has taken workshops with Stephanie Snyder and Jason Crandell and considers Jason to be one her key teachers, through the power of the internet! Off the yoga mat she is a runner, coffee seeker, art lover and sometimes binges on Netflix !
** Florence Achery will be your hostess and holding space.
Florence is a sound healer from London. She graduated from the College Of Sound Healing and works with 432hz crystal singing bowls and Tibetan singing bowls.
Sound healing is incredibly powerful. It enables you to fully switch off and let go of the “monkey chatter“. It is known to help with anxiety, insomnia, stress and can rebalance the nervous system and heal on a deep cellular level.
Florence will also guide you through the vision board workshop.
Partner Charity: H.A.D.A - Home & Away Dog Aid
£25 from every booking will be donated to H.A.D.A, helping towards their spay/ neuter programme of Turkish street dogs.
Check out their amazing achievements and join their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/135660537158100/about
• Single room with en-suite bathroom, £625 per person - Double bed.
• Shared room with en-suite bathroom, £499 per person/ £998 per couple - King size bed or twin beds available.
If you have any questions or to book your place, please reach out to Florence:
- WhatsApp/ call/ text: +447517702266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cumbria June 19 to 23
From £625.00 to £998.00
From £625.00 to £998.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal