Mon, 05 Feb|
11 Day Yoga, Meditation, Fire Ceremony, Evening Safari, Culture & More In Rajasthan, India
Join us on an unforgettable 11-day journey through Rajasthan, India. Practice yoga & meditation. Enjoy a fire ceremony, a gratitude journaling workshop, an evening safari, cooking demonstration, cultural experiences and much more...
Time & Location
05 Feb 2024, 14:00 – 15 Feb 2024, 14:00
Bassi, Bijaipur, Bassi, Bijaipur, Rajasthan 312001, India
About the Event
India is not a holiday destination but a life experience !
Come and experience India with us, off the beaten path.
This life changing retreat is all about you taking time out of your busy schedules to heal past traumas & adopt a fresh outlook on your life, in stunning surroundings.
We will travel across Rajasthan, from remote and peaceful Pangarh Lake resort to magical Udaipur City, the city of lakes, via Castle Bijaipur.
All 3 venues have been meticulously chosen to inspire and motivate you.
We will start the trip in Udaipur, Rajasthan, with a pick up from either the airport or the city and travel to Pangarh Lake resort for 3 nights of glamping and digital detox.
We will indulge in lake boating, bird watching and yoga under a mango tree.
Having the resort to ourselves, it is the perfect setting for a gratitude journaling workshop, a fire ceremony followed by star gazing.
We will then travel to castle Bijaipur for 5 nights.
The captivating 16th century architecture of the castle will offer the perfect sanctuary to be looked after and feel like royalty. We will enjoy twice daily yoga sessions on the castle roof, overlooking the surrounding village.
Activities include an evening safari looking for leopards & other wildlife, a cooking demonstration, a trip to the local town of Bassi and its wood toy making workshops.
The village by the castle also makes for an interesting stroll.
Between activities you have plenty of free time to be as active as you want or laze by the pool with a good book.
Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a short drive away and an opportunity for a great day out.
The last 2 nights will be spent in stunning Udaipur where we will have opportunities for shopping, guided visits and dining overlooking Lake Pichola at sunset.
The days are mindfully organised around activities that will help you rejuvenate, heal and explore your surroundings.
This retreat is packed with goodness for the body & soul.
Limited places !
Rejuvenate • Yoga instructor Asha Jacob will hold morning and late afternoon sessions offering Hatha, Yin, and Restorative yoga, breath work and meditation - The yoga will be outdoors, on the castle roof and under a mango tree at Pangarh Lake Resort.
Heal • You will have enough free time to press 'pause' and gently heal if that is what is needed.
Gratitude journaling & fire ceremony • Florence Achery will guide you through a gratitude journaling workshop & a fire ceremony. The cloud free dark skies over Rajasthan are a celestial wonder & the perfect place for intention settings & star gazing.
Things to do at the castle • Bike hire to explore the village and beyond • Horse riding (all levels welcome) • Spa treatments • Laze by the pool and top up your tan !
Yoga styles • Hatha • Nidra • Yin • Restorative - To suit all levels - There are yoga mats available if you cannot bring your own.
- Day 1 - Monday 5 Feb: Pick up from Udaipur city or Udaipur Airport • Transfer to Pangarh Lake Resort • Free time to settle • Dinner • Yoga Nidra
- Day 2 - Tuesday 6 Feb: Hatha Yoga & guided meditation • Breakfast • Free time • Lunch • Free time • Boat trip on the lake/ Bird watching • Restorative Yoga • Dinner • Talking circle/ Star gazing
- Day 3 - Wednesday 7 Feb: Hatha Yoga & guided meditation • Breakfast • Optional visit to Tarapur fabric block printing workshop • Lunch • Free time • Yin Yoga • Dinner • Gratitude journaling/ Fire ceremony
- Day 4 - Thursday 8 Feb: Mindful walk to temple • Hatha Yoga & guided meditation • Breakfast • Drive to castle Bijaipur • School visit on the way • Lunch • Free time • Restorative Yoga • Dinner
- Day 5 - Friday 9 Feb: Hatha Yoga & guided meditation • Breakfast • Free time/ Guided walk through the village (Shopping opportunities) • Lunch • Free time • Yoga Nidra • Evening safari • Dinner
- Day 6 - Saturday 10 Feb: Yin Yoga • Breakfast • Free time • Lunch • Visit to Bassi and the toy making workshops/ Shopping • Restorative Yoga • Dinner
- Day 7 - Sunday 11 Feb: Hatha Yoga & guided meditation • Breakfast • Optional day out to Chittorgarh • Guided visit of Chittor Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site • Lunch • Visit the spice market/ Shopping • Dinner
- Day 8 - Monday 12 Feb: Hatha Yoga & guided meditation • Breakfast • Free time • Cooking demonstration • Lunch • Free time • Restorative Yoga • Dinner
- Day 9 - Tuesday 13 Feb: Hatha Yoga & guided meditation • Breakfast • Drive to Udaipur • Lunch (not included) • Guided visit of Udaipur • Sunset at Monsoon Palace • Dinner (not included)
- Day 10 - Wednesday 14 Feb: Breakfast • Guided visit • Lunch (not included) • Free time/ Shopping • Darohar Folk Dance Show • Dinner (not included)
- Day 11 - Thursday 15 Feb: Breakfast • End of retreat - We can arrange your transport back to the airport if you need.
- What’s Included • Pick-up from Udaipur City or Udaipur Airport • 10 nights accommodation • 25 meals • Yoga / meditation/ breath work sessions with Asha Jacob • Gratitude journaling workshop • Fire ceremony • Guided visit of Udaipur • Cooking demonstration • Evening Jeep safari • Our amazing guide, Karnpratap, will accompany us for the entire trip • All transportation included • Assistance & guidance with flights booking and visa application.
- What’s not included • Flights to and from Udaipur airport (Assistance and advice will be given on booking flights if required) • Visa (Assistance given if required) • Travel insurance • Beverages (Non alcoholic/ alcoholic) • 4 meals will be à la carte • Gratuities
- Optional excursions • Visit of Tarapur fabric block printing workshop • Guided visit of Chittorgarh Fort & spice market
Meet the team
* Florence Achery will be your host and point of contact before and during the retreat.
She will assist you with flights booking and visa application.
Florence will hold talking circles, a gratitude journaling workshop and a fire ceremony at Pangarh Lake Resort.
** Asha Jacob will be your yoga instructor.
Asha has over 10 years experience.
Asha fell in love with yoga because of what it taught her about herself and her life. It is a very gentle journey of discovery. Infinite possibilities and also that nothing stays the same !
The classes are not strictly structured. Like various poses, there is a constant flow and plenty of time to find stillness and calm.
Asha will offer guided meditation during the morning sessions then an energising class to set you up for the day ahead.
The evening sessions will be about a gentle restorative practice as we all deserve that essential rest for the mind and body.
Whether you are a total beginner or an experienced practitioner, Asha's classes will speak to you. Each class is unique and Asha is able to tailor classes to suit all levels.
Partner Charity: Animal Aid Unlimited in Udaipur.
£25 from every booking will be donated to Animal Aid Unlimited, helping towards their spay/ neuter programme.
Check out their amazing work here https://www.animalaidunlimited.org
- £1195 per person in a shared double room with en-suite bathroom - Double or twin beds - 2 people booking together
- £1395 for single occupancy of double room with en-suite bathroom.
Reserve your place with £400 deposit [non-refundable] - Balance due by end of December 2023.
Once your deposit has been paid, Florence will get in touch to confirm your place and offer help booking flights.
You also have the option of paying in full if you wish.
To take advantage of paying in stages, please WhatsApp, call or email to discuss.
Single Room, En-suite bathroom
Single room with its own bathroom - Double or king size bed. Total cost £1395 - £400 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due end of December 2023.From £400.00 to £1,395.00
- £400.00+£10.00 service fee
- £1,395.00+£34.88 service fee
Double room, en-suite bathroom
Shared room with its own bathroom - 2 people booking together. Twins or king size bed. Total cost £2390 (£1195 per person) - £800 deposit to reserve your place. Balance due by the end of December 2023.From £800.00 to £2,390.00